Department of Music
UG and PG Programme
The following courses are run by the dept. of English at UG and PG.
|Music||B.A. I, II, III,|
- After graduation students appeared to MA in Music,sangeet Visharad and arrange the musical shows and classes
- Music’s purpose is to express and modulate emotions. We use it to soothe, psych up, woo, enrage, sadden and cheer each other, or ourselves. Music is an especially important tool for bonding with and caring for infants
- Music is a form of art; an expression of emotions through harmonic frequencies. … Most music includes people singing with their voices or playing musical instruments, such as the piano, guitar, drums or violin. The word music comes from the Greek word (mousike), which means “(art) of the Muses”
- Music is an important part of our life as it is a way of expressing our feelings as well as emotions. Some people consider music as a way to escape from the pain of life. It gives you relief and allows you to reduce the stress. … Music plays a more important role in our life than just being a source of entertainment.
- Promote the highest levels of human aspiration and artistic integrity through the composition, documentation, and performance of music.
- Develop an analytical, creative, and intuitive understanding of music as a cultural language.