Department of Marathi
UG and PG Programme
The following courses are run by the dept. of English at UG and PG.
|Compulsory Marathi||B.A. I, II, III,||B.Com. I, II, III||B. Sc. I.|
|Literature||B.A. I, II, III.|
|M.A. I & II.||Marathi|
- To develop the linguistic and the literary competence of students.
- To adopt new technology & methods of effective teaching learning process & acquaint the students to recent development in the world.
- To cultivate among students a sense of understanding in order to make them better human beings by the exposure to literature.
- To organize & arrange seminars, conferences, workshops& poetic meets.
- Besides these each subject teacher makes sure that the outcomes are specially explained and notes on these are given so that the students are well informed.
Awards & Achievements
Ku. Priti Gahae :
- Hon.Governar of Maharashtra Shri P.C. Vidyasagarrao & Hon.Dr Vijay Bhatkar Facilacitating Ku Priti Gahale Gold Medal winner in Marathi Literature (B.A.)
Dr. V. V. Tayade :
- Akot Bhushan Award For Education and Social Work Dr V V Tayade.
- Asmitadarsh Award for Best Book Namdeo Dhasalanchi Kavita Swarup Ani Aaklan Dr V V Tayade.
- Ankur Sahitya Sangh Award For Best Book Namdeo Dhasalanchi Kavita Swarup Ani Aaklan Dr V V Tayade.
- Awarded by Ambedekari Sahitya and kala Akadami best book for Namdeo Dhasalanchi Kavita Swarup Ani Aaklan Dr V V Tayade.